Advising Services—Health Professions
Pre-Med and Allied Health Professions Advising
On this page you will find links to information that will help you prepare to apply to allopathic or osteopathic medical, dental, or other health professions programs—from what courses to take, to finding out how UR students fared in last year's application process.
- Attend an Information Session
Registration is open for the HP Fall Mini Conference
Hear from Admissions Directors for medical, dental, veterinary, nursing, pharmacy, and other health professions graduate programs!
Spaces are limited. Register today!
- Contact Health Professions Advisors at URhealthprofessions@rochester.edu
Health Professions Quick Links
- Prospective and undergraduate students:
- Advantages to Preparing for Medicine at Rochester
- Pre-med students preparing to apply:
- Timetable for Medical School Application Process (for 2014 matriculation)
- Medical School Application Results (By GPA) 2005-2009
- Health professional school applicants:
- Information on Health Committee Letter
- Health Professions Questionnaire
- HPQ Information Session Presentation
- Graduates considering a career change to the health professions:
- Post-baccalaureate Pre-medical Program