- “The Contradictions of Calybute Downing: Scripture and Political Malleability in 17th Century England,” 2014 New York State Association of European Historians Conference, SUNY Geneseo, October 4, 2014.
- “Inscribed by their Countrywomen: Representing the Male Form in the Hyde Park Achilles,” 2013 Deviants Taboos and Unmentionables, University of Rochester Graduate Historical Society Conference, Rochester, NY February 23, 2013.
- “Seeking a Hoosier Home: Black Migration to Indiana and the Politics of Belonging.” Concept (2011) 39-56.
- History 202: Modern World History, Instructor, The College at Brockport: State University of New York (Fall 2015)
- History 207: Lincoln and the Civil War, Instructor, Roberts Wesleyan College, (Fall 2015)
- History 195: Virtuous and Virile: A History of Manliness in Europe since 1500, Instructor, University of Rochester (Summer 2015)
- History 231: The French Revolutions, Teaching Assistant (for Dorinda Outram), University of Rochester (Spring 2015)
- History 102: The West and the World to 1500, Teaching Assistant (for Thomas C. Devaney), University of Rochester (Fall 2014)
- History 123: A World Reborn and Reformed: Europe, 1450-1700, Apprentice Teacher (for Thomas C. Devaney), University of Rochester (Spring 2014)
- History 222: The Enlightenment, Apprentice Teacher (for Dorinda Outram), University of Rochester (Fall 2013)
- Folger Shakespeare Library, Grant-in-Aid for “Afterlife of the Reformation: Embodied Souls and their Rivals” seminar, 2015.
- 2015 VanDeusen Award, For the support of a graduate student entering the fourth year of study
- 2014 Harkins Seminar Paper Prize, For the best graduate seminar paper, University of Rochester
- 2014 Egon Berlin Prize, For the support of research in European history, University of Rochester
- 2014 Sanford Elwitt Memorial Prize, For research and travel in European History, University of Rochester
- 2013 Coates Book Prize, For the graduate student most fully demonstrating historical imagination and the capacity for research in British history, European intellectual history, or philosophy of history, University of Rochester
- 2013 Salomone Prize, For the graduate student in the Ph.D. program who has done outstanding work in European cultural and intellectual history, University of Rochester