- "Husserl at Harvard: The Origins of American Phenomenology," in Michela Ferri, Ed., The Reception of Phenomenology in North America (Springer, February 2017)
- "Philosophical Hegemony: Analysis in America." Syracuse University FPP Graduate History Conference, Syracuse April 2016.
- "Philosophical Circulation: The Pervasion of Analysis in American Thought." University of Rochester Graduate History Conference, Rochester, February 2016.
- "Quantitative and Computational Approaches to Intellectual History." History Department Workshop, University of Rochester, February 18, 2016.
- "Philosophical Hegemony: The Analytic Movement in America." Albion Tourgee Seminar, University of Rochester, November 2014.
- History 193: "America Works: A Labor History of The United States," Instructor, University of Rochester, Summer 2016
- History 191: "Vietnam: The American War," Instructor, University of Rochester, Spring 2016
- History 202: "Health, Medicine, and Social Reform," Teaching Assistant for Theodore Brown, University of Rochester, Spring 2015
- History 160: "United States History to 1865," Teaching Assistant for Daniel Borus, University of Rochester, Fall 2014
- Edward Peck Curtis, Award for Excellence in Teaching by a Graduate Student, University of Rochester, 2016.
- Meyers Graduate Teaching Prize, University of Rochester History Department, 2016
- Dexter Perkins Prize, University of Rochester History Department, 2015
- Sproull Fellowship, University of Rochester, 2012-2015
- Class of 1869 Prize in Ethics and Social Philosophy, Princeton University, 2009