Education Abroad

Planning to Go Abroad

Registering for your term abroad (Study Abroad Status)

Instructions for Study Abroad Registration

In order to ensure correct billing, you must register for study abroad by the end of the online registration period before your term abroad. It is essential that you check your registration carefully. Specific study abroad course titles, numbers, and CRNs are listed below. Please follow these instructions carefully.

If you are going on a UR-program (except Internships in Europe or Cologne Exchange) register for:

CRN 38137, 1SAB 301 Study Abroad UR Program (16 credits)

If you are going on a non-UR program, register for:

CRN 38146, SAB 302 Study Abroad Non-UR Program (0 credits)

If you are going on the Cologne Exchange Program Register for:

CRN 38158, 1SAB 328 Cologne Exchange Year, Germany (16 credits)

If you are going on an Internships in Europe (EPA) Program, register for site AND internship type:

1. The appropriate site e.g. EPA London Courses - UR (8 credits)

CRNCourse NumberCourse Title
38212 1SAB 334 London Internship (EPA) semester
38192 1SAB 332 Brussels Internship (EPA) semester
38171 1SAB 330 Germany Internship (EPA) semester
38230 1SAB 336 Madrid Internship (EPA) semester
38256 1SAB 338 Edinburgh Internship (EPA) semester

2. Your internship type e.g. European Politics Internship (8 credits)

CRNCourse NumberCourse Title
35738 1PSC 397 European Politics Internship
15992 1CAS 397A European Health Science Internship
16005 1CAS 397B European Business Internship
10557 1AH 397 European Arts Internship

Important Notes: