Academics, Health, and Safety
Finding course offerings abroad:
- This document provides links to course offerings at our partner institutions.
- Hajim students: also check out previously-approved study abroad courses by country or major when choosing your courses. Note that these are courses that have been approved in the past and are not the only courses that can be approved.
Read the applying credit page and speak to Authorized Faculty about how to apply the courses you’d like to take abroad.
Students are required to have an officially declared major prior to studying abroad during the academic year. Details about the process can be found here.
Health and Safety
Before going abroad, students should read our health care guide for information on:
- Travel immunizations
- Health insurance
- Your emotional health
All students should read the Checklist for Student Travelers for information on:
- Research your destination
- Apply for your passport and obtain any necessary visas
- Book travel
- Register travel
- Pre-departure training
- Review your health insurance
- Visit a health professional
- Review UR Travel Assistance Services
- Download the University's emergency contact numbers
- Text this number to URGlobalTravel and you will receive a response with a link to download the contact card. You can also scan the QR Code below.
Students traveling with severe allergies should browse the following websites: