benefit rates for FY 2014 effective July 1, 2013 are as follows:
Rate 1 -
31.0% Faculty and Senior Administrators
the Rate 1 Schedule for
rates on salaries above $113,700.
Rate 1 Fringe Benefit Components - note that for FY11 and going forward we will be publishing the rates and components to one decimal place only
- 37.3% Professional, Administrative, Supervisory (PAS) and
Rate 3*- 10.9% Visiting faculty, Co-op Students and all TAR staff
Rate 4 - 25.8% Interns, Residents, and Fellows
Rate 6** - 57.4% Union position codes
Rate S - 11.6% Faculty summer compensation (includes retirement).
Rate 7 - 7.65% Extra Compensation (no retirement) under limit
Rate 8 - 25.0% Strong Staffing
Rate 9 - 1.45% Extra compensation (no retirement) over limit
- The increase in Rate 1 is due to increases in Medical and required adjustments to recover FY12 under-recovery.
- The increase in Rate 2 is due to increases in Medical and Workers' Compensation expenses and under recovery in FY12.
- The decrease in Rate 4 (Residents and Fellows) is due over recovery of benefits in FY12.
- The Union rate decrease is due mainly to a projected decrease in the contribution rate to the National Benefit Fund and over recovery of benefits in FY12.
FY13 Benefit Rates (Rate 1 Schedule)
FY12 Benefit Rates (Rate 1 Schedule)
FY11 Benefit Rates (Rate 1 Schedule)
FY10 Benefit Rates (Rate 1 Schedule)