Schlegel Hall is home to the executive M.B.A.
program at the Simon Graduate School of Business.
The building is equipped with state-of-the-art audio
and visual technology to facilitate contemporary
educational processes. Built in 1991, Schlegel Hall was
named for Helen Schlegel Moretz, a 1937 graduate, to
honor her parents, George Carl and Caroline Stecher
Schlegel, who were benefactors of the University.