Office Of The Bursar
International Wire Transfers
The University of Rochester has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international wire transfer payments.
Flywire allows you to:
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates in over 48 currencies
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Receive peace of mind with dedicated multilingual customer support
- Track your payment from start to finish
To submit your payment, log in to your Blackboard account and select UR ePAY from the menu on the left:
- In UR ePAY, review your billing statement, then select Make Payment from the menu on the left.
- For Payment Amount, enter the amount you wish to pay. (Note: the payment amount can be different than the Amount Due).
- For Payment Method, select International Payment.
- On the next page, click on Go to Flywire.
- Follow the instructions provided on the Flywire website for submitting your payment.
Watch a video tutorial at www.flywire.com/help to see exactly how this process works.
Domestic wire transfers
Please email the Bursar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to request wire transfer information if wiring funds from a banking institution within the United States. These requests must be made by the student. The student must provide their full name, UR ID number and date of birth.