Financial Statement Highlights
Sponsored Research and Gifts
- During 2006-07 sponsored program activity across the University increased marginally from $355 million to $357 million.
- Expenditures for the School of Medicine and Dentistry increased 2.0% or $4 million to $220 million
- The College's expenditures (excluding the Laboratory for Laser Energetics) increased 5.8% over prior year to $51.7 million.
- External funding for the Laboratory for Laser Energetics decreased 8.2% compared to the prior year from $76.5 million to $70.2 million.
- During 2006-07, gift receipts increased $14.8 million to $83.9 million, a 21.4% increase.