We are working to expand our virtual services and resources, and this month we are encouraging you to take advantage of:
- The Greene Center's workspace on Slack for questions around advising, jobs, internships, and graduate or professional school
- Our YouTube channel for webinars, AMA's, virtual strategies and more!
- Self-directed resources throughout our site such as resume, cover letter and networking guides
- Project-based work and skill-building activites through summer opportunities
Handshake is your career connection resource, allowing you to:
- Schedule an advising appointment
- Find internship and employment opportunities based on your interests
- Discover when employers are heading to campus
- Connect with alumni and employers
- Attend events and programs in your field of interest
The Meliora Collective
The Collective is the University's newest online community for professional growth and exploration.
Students can identify mentors, share insights and gain information related to academic and career interests, and network with alumni and other members of the University community. Built by students, for students, The Collective allows you to tap into the power of the University of Rochester network and forge your own path.Join The Collective
Want more information about the Greene Center? Contact us.