Image by Eddie Hock, Class of 2021, Arezzo, Italy
The Center for Education Abroad invites faculty to consider leading a group of Rochester students abroad on a short-term program. These programs often serve students who might otherwise not have an opportunity to go abroad, and can provide an opportunity to earn credit within their major or minor degree. Ranging from one to ten weeks in length, short-term faculty led programs are a great way to connect with your students and internationalize the curriculum within your department.
Announcement: Virtual Coffee Hour on Thursday, October 28, from 9-10 am. Learn more by clicking here to register!
Why lead a faculty led program?
- 60% of students are looking for experiences between two to eight weeks!
- Data informs us that 8 out of 10 students sign up for study abroad because of a faculty leader
- Field based instruction or mentorship allows for a highly impactful learning experience
- Enhance your own teaching, research, and service
- Connect with your students in a more meaningful way
- Add an experiential learning objective to your course
More Information or to Schedule an Appointment
Interested in learning more? Attend a future workshop!