A maximum of three transfer courses can be used to fulfill the major. A maximum of two transfer courses can be used to fulfill the minor. Transfer courses cannot be used to fulfill cluster requirements.
For transfer students entering with junior status, a maximum of five transfer courses can be used in the major.
Students requesting transfer credit for business courses (ACC, BUS, CIS, ENT, FIN, LAW, MKT, STR) should obtain the syllabus of the course they plan to take or have already taken elsewhere. These materials should be emailed to an advisor in the undergraduate business program. Students should expect to have the result of the evaluation within 4-6 business days. Please start this process early on if you are able.
Once your Course Approval Form has been signed by an authorized department approver (an advisor in the undergraduate business program), it will need to be emailed to CCAS Records (email@example.com).
Students requesting transfer credit for economics courses should obtain the course descriptions or the syllabus of the course they plan to take, or have already taken elsewhere. Students should send these materials to their designated economics faculty advisor according to the first letter of their last name.
Specific Course Policies
Economics courses at other institutions can transfer for "track" credit only if the student has completed the prerequisite of ECON 207: Intermediate Microeconomics.
Transfer credit for ECON 108 requires a course (or courses) that cover(s) both principles of microeconomics and macroeconomics.
Common Departments for Course Approval
Business: (ACC, BUS, CIS, ENT, FIN, MKT, LAW, STR courses)
- Erin Coffey, firstname.lastname@example.org (last names A-L)
- Xeno Carpenter-New, email@example.com (last names M-Z)
- Professor Kochov, firstname.lastname@example.org (last names A-L)
- Professor Rizzo, email@example.com (last names M-Z)
- Professor Baseler, firstname.lastname@example.org (last names A-L)
- Professor Yildiz, email@example.com (last names M-Z)
- Professor Katherine Grzesik, firstname.lastname@example.org