Graduate Studies

Current Students

Change of Address

Be sure to inform the Graduate Studies Office when changes occur with your home mailing addresses. Term billing addresses can be changed at the Bursar's office. Doing so will help to guarantee prompt delivery of course schedules, registration materials and grade reports.

The student's signature is needed for a change of address; therefore, requests cannot be taken over the telephone. This policy is enforced to protect the privacy of student grades. Requests for change of address can be made in person at the Graduate Studies Office, by written request, or by fax provided the request bears the signature of the student.