- Receive Admissions Package.
- Receive Financial Aid package via email.
- Return Enrollment Reply Form and deposit to Admissions.
- Receive enrolling student email from Admissions which includes your NetID and Student ID number.
- Review Enrolling Student Website.
- Activate your NetID and UR email address with Information Technology.
- Complete payment plan agreement with the Office of the Bursar.
- Important: The payment agreement must be completed at least 48 hours prior to registration.
- Return paper Health History Form sent in the mail.
- Complete online Health Insurance Enrollment/Waiver.
- Secure on or off campus housing. For off campus housing, please contact the Coordinator for Off Campus Housing: (585) 275-1081
- Contact Kate McKenna (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) with specific advising and transfer credit questions.
- For general questions, please review the Adviser's Handbook.
- If you are an incoming Junior, please call (585) 275-2354 to make an appointment to meet or talk with an adviser in the College Center for Advising Services (CCAS). Appointments are available starting June 16th and before August 8th. (Freshmen and Sophomore transfer students will be assigned a Pre-Major Advisor who they will meet with during Orientation.)
- Register for classes. (This will take place during Orientation.)
- Petition to use a transfer course to satisfy the Primary Writing Requirement (in 1st semester). The petition form and criteria can be found at the Writing, Speaking, and Argument Program website.
- If needed, get a Parking Permit from the Parking Office.
- Send final transcript by September 15th for Fall entry or by January 31st for Spring entry.
- Review Orientation Schedule. (Full details released later in the Summer)
Admissions & Financial Aid - (585) 275-3226
Center for Excellence in Teaching & Learning (CETL) - (585) 275-9049
Center for Study Abroad & Interdepartmental Programs - (585) 275-7532
College Center for Advising Services (CCAS) - (585) 275-2354
Dining Services / ID Office - (585) 275-8756
Gwen M. Greene Career & Internship Center - (585) 275-2366
Hajim School of Engineering & Applied Sciences - (585) 275-3954
Information Technology - (585) 275-2000
Modern Languages & Cultures (MLC) - (585) 275-4251
Office of the Bursar - (585) 275-3931
Office of the Dean of Students - (585) 275-4085
Office of Minority Student Affairs (OMSA) - (585) 275-0651
Office of Undergraduate Research - (585) 276-5306
Office of the University Registrar - (585) 275-8131
Parking & Transportation - (585) 275-3983
Residential Life - (585) 275-3166
Student Activities (SA) - (585) 275-9390
University Counseling Center (UCC) - (585) 275-3113
University Health Service (UHS) - (585) 275-2662
Writing, Speaking & Argument Program - (585) 273-3584