Clusters are officially authorized sets of related courses comprising at least twelve credit hours (three courses).
Currently, there are six approved public health-related clusters:
- Bioethics (H1PH001; Humanities)
- Epidemiology and Statistics (N1PH001; Natural Sciences and Engineering)
- Health, Environment, and Sustainability (S1PH003, Social Sciences)
- Health Policy (S1PH002, Social Sciences)
- Introduction to Public Health (S1PH001; Social Sciences)
- Medicine in Context (S1PH004; Social Sciences)
Note: Students may choose to major, or to minor, or to complete a cluster within the Public Health-related programs, but they may not do more than one.