How to Apply
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of photography, museum practice, art and/or visual culture
- Practical experience with photography, museums, and/or digital assets management desired but not essential
B. Submit the following via the online application:
- A one- to two-page statement of purpose describing the applicant’s career and educational goals; interest in the program; and prior experience with visual studies, photographic studies, preservation, and/or museum studies.
- Three letters of recommendation from referees familiar with the applicant’s academic work in areas relevant to the program.
- Transcripts from all past post-secondary institutions.
- A writing sample, preferably on material relevant to visual studies, photography, or museums.
- Students whose first language is not English will be required to submit TOEFL scores.
- GRE results (submitting these results is optional, not required).
- $60 application fee.