Discover Grant Proposal Submission
Your Discover Grant Proposal must include:
- Names of personnel involved in the proposed research (including mentor if proposing author is not faculty)
- Contact information for proposing authors
- Overview of the research proposal (less than one page)
- Supporting links and documentation
- Estimated Cost / Budget (along with justification/estimates/quotes)
- Letter(s) of support (to be emailed separately to email@example.com)
- In a page separate from the overview, provide brief answers to the questions below where applicable:
- How does this proposal increase and enhance undergraduate research opportunities for undergraduates at the University of Rochester?
- To what extent will this work go forth without this funding?
- To what extent is this work financially supported by others (department/program, PI support, outside grant funding, student contribution)?
- Describe potential safety issues that might arise with this work and the extent to which training and preventative measures will be taken to prevent accidents and/or injury.
- How will the undergraduates working on this project be supervised/mentored?
- CVs of proposing authors and students involved (if different)
- Informal copy of transcript for each student involved in work (if known at time of proposal)
Please submit all materials to the Office of Undergraduate Research, firstname.lastname@example.org