Parking and Unloading in Wilson Commons
Off campus guests will need a parking pass if they arrive between the hours of 7am to 7pm. To request a parking pass visit the Parking Office located in Fauver Stadium. Submit to the Parking Office
- Name of guest
- Date and time guest arrives
- Location/Building guest should check in at
- Payment via Blue Requisition (plan a week in advance) or cash.
Unloading Access to Wilson Commons
- To unload and load supplies for events in Wilson Commons, the designated location is the loading dock off of Library Road. Please do not block the loading dock with vehicles as it is used by multiple buildings. It is often most helpful to unload by parking off to the right side of the road into the loading dock area by the ramp and entering Wilson Commons by coming up the ramp and through Graham Smith Plaza. Please put on your hazard lights while at the dock or on the road to the dock.
- Vehicles cannot remain at the loading dock during events or while servicing Wilson Commons and must be relocated.
- Student organizations and departments can obtain parking permits to relocate vehicles to approved parking lots. Permits are required on weekdays until 7pm. Permits can also be purchased at the Information Booth at the Elmwood entrance to campus.