Graduate Assistant for Off Campus Housing Program
- Support the initiatives of The Off Campus Living Program, includes representing the University with community constituents such as area landlords, City of Rochester residents and members of the University
- Work closely with the Coordinator of Off Campus Programs and Administrative Operations to develop new programming, services and communication efforts
- Provide assistance, education, and support to students who are looking for housing or residing off campus
- Serve all members of the University of Rochester community - graduate and undergraduate students in all Colleges at the University, faculty, staff and visitors
- Produce and distribute UR Off Campus News, the off campus housing newsletter
- Explore and develop opportunities to utilize social media to engage students living off campus and UR neighbors
- Assist with off campus information and property-listing website
- Serve as a resource for Neighborhood Ambassador programs
- Assist with workshops and neighborhood bus tours
- Assist with Commuter Meet-n-Greet
- Full time enrollment in UR graduate degree program. Interest in student services and programs.
- Strong interpersonal communication, strong customer service, organization, and event planning skills preferred.
- Familiarity with City of Rochester neighborhoods and surrounding areas preferred, but not required
$12.00/hour; 10-15 hours/week
- 10-15 hours per week.
- Position can begin as early June 1st and runs for 12 months with possibility for reappointment