- Involved in the development, implementation and enhancement of leadership initiatives
- Prepare students as leaders by assisting them as they identify their interests
- Advise the Meliora Chapter of the National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH)
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of leadership retreats
- Chair the Hall Council Presidents’ Symposium and Special Interest Housing Presidents’ Council
- Assist with the nomination, application and selection process for the Student Leadership Awards, and the Womens Leadership Awards
Full-time enrollment in UR graduate degree program, prior student leadership, campus programming or student organization experience
Furnished two bedroom apartment on campus, includes all utilities, and $4000.00 stipend
Time Commitment and Term of Position:
- 20 hours per week including some evening and weekend events.
- Term of position is 12 months, beginning 6/1 with possible reappointment.
- Start date may be flexible depending on the needs of the department and the Graduate Assistant