Graduate Assistantships in Residential Life and Office of the Dean of Students
Thanks for your interest in graduate assistantship opportunities in student life at the University of Rochester. This website contains links to the position descriptions for all of the positions we anticipate being available for the 2015-2016 academic year. At the bottom of the page, there is a link to the common application for all positions and a separate link for the online recommendation form. Applications will begin to be accepted on January 29th. Application deadline for first consideration is February 27th. Application review will begin on March 3rd. This is the recommended date for online recommendation forms to be submitted. Applicants who are offered interviews (on-campus or Skype) will be notified by March 13th. All interviews will be conducted on March 19th, 20th, and 30th. Successful candidates will be notified of position offers by April 6th. Acceptances will be due by April 15th (the universal graduate acceptance date). Please direct any questions or inquires to GradAssistantSelection@UR.rochester.edu.
Several positions still remain open for the 2015-16 academic year. If you are interested in any of these specific positions, please complete the online application form at the bottom of this page.
Available Positions for 2015-16
Positions with No Anticipated Vacancies for 2015-16
- Center for Student Conflict Management - CARE
- Center for Student Conflict Management - Conduct
- Eastman - Graduate Head Resident
- Fraternity and Sorority Affairs - Expectations for Excellence
- Residential Life - Graduate and Family Housing
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership - Involvement Assistant
- Off Campus Housing Program - Graduate Assistant
- Office of the Dean of Students - Student Organization Development
- Parent and Family Relations - Graduate Assistant
- Paul J. Burgett Intercultural Center - Graduate Assistant
- Residential Life - Graduate Head Resident
- Residential Life - Leadership Assistant
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership - Community Service
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership - Fellowships Graduate Assistant
- Rochester Center for Community Leadership - Rochester Every Day - Graduate Assistant and Marketing Coordinator
- UHS Health Promotion Office - Graduate Assistant
- Wilson Commons Student Activities - Graduate Assistant
- Wilson Commons Student Activities - Spirit Coordinator
If you are an international student and have questions about work eligibility, please contact the International Services Office.