The Leadership Appreciation Dinner honors and recognizes student leaders and student organizations that have enriched the University of Rochester’s community through their varied programs, publications, activities, and community service. This year’s Leadership Appreciation Dinner will held on Thursday, January 24th, 2013 in the May Room.
The conference mission is to provide student leaders a comprehensive, collaborative learning experience that they will benefit from and in turn strengthen their organization. To accomplish this mission the conference provides 1) educational sessions, 2) resources, and 3) professionals.
- Educational Sessions
- Over 30 different sessions
- Sessions focus on Your Personal Development, Organizational Leadership, and Learning from Others
- Sessions are designed to build perspective and impact
- An Expo that features on and off campus entities that provide services to accomplish great programming or group development.
- Alumni, Faculty, and Professional Staff available to connect with
- Building connections to effectively and thoroughly contribute to campus