You know you want to create a dazzling printed publication that will successfully compete in the marketplace, but you have no idea where to begin. You can't get the Creative Services professionals involved too early.
- help you decide what format your publication should take to get the best results given your budget and deadlines.
- ensure that your project will conform to the University’s established design and editorial standards and that the styles are appropriate for the intended audience.
- guide you through our thorough production process to guarantee a high-quality and effective publication.
- help take the anxiety and frustration out of the project for you at very reasonable prices—lower than you would pay an outside design service to produce the same quality of work.
If you're interested in having us work with you on your project, we're happy to provide free estimates. When you contact us, be prepared to answer a few questions that will help us determine the scope of your project.
- Who is the intended audience?
- What is the anticipated shelf life?
- How many would you like to produce?
- How and when would you like it to get to the intended audience?
- Do you have a format in mind?
- Do you have samples of publications you'd like your publication to emulate?
- Do you intend to put the same or similar content on the Web?
- Are there several pieces involved: brochure, mailing envelope, response card?
- How many colors would you like to use?
- Photos? Charts? Illustrations?
Contact us: It’s never too early to get Creative Services involved in your project. Please feel free to call us at 275-4121 or e-mail Sarah Kirchoff, project manager, or Stephen Reynolds, art director, to discuss your needs.
22 Wallis Hall
P.O. Box 270044
Rochester, New York 14627-0044
Fax: (585) 273-2226