- Softball reached the NCAA Division III College World Series for the first time in school history.
- The golf team finished 12th out of 41 teams at the NCAA Division III Championships.
- Emily Widra ’15 was named the first women’s rowing All-American in school history.
- In all, Rochester had 16 athletes — representing six different sports — earn All-American honors.
- Lauren Bailey ’15 of the women’s swimming team and Adam Pacheck ’14 of the men’s cross country/track and field team were named Academic All-Americans.
- Men’s soccer advanced to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament.
- Men’s squash defeated Penn at Nationals to finish 7th in the nation.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2014