- Students experienced a truly global education through the opportunity to choose from more than 240 classes in 19 countries, including those in optics, mechanical engineering, computer science, and many other disciplines.
- A partnership with the Gwen M. Green Career & Internship Center is making an impact. Together, the school and center will offer financial assistance for engineering students who wish to participate in a summer internship, which could provide an invaluable hands-on experience.
- Renovations are underway in several engineering buildings that will continue over the next several years:
- Gavett Hall will become an engineering undergraduate teaching and learning space for all engineering disciplines when the Department of Chemical Engineering moves into Wegmans Hall.
- The Department of Computer Science will move into Wegmans Hall in the summer of 2017, allowing the electrical and computer engineering programs to move into the Computer Science Building.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2016