- Infinite Place: The Ceramic Art of Wayne Higby showcased the work of one of the most important artists of the post-World War II American ceramic studio movement.
- The Human Touch was an exhibition for paintings, drawings, photographs, and prints that provide an accessible and thought-provoking look at the human form.
- The number of students in public elementary school outreach was tripled by offering art education to elementary students from City of Rochester Schools 23, 29, and 45 every week, for more than two months.
- The museum hosted 9,500 students from our region and provided educational tours.
- Modern and contemporary galleries were reinstalled to feature artists such as Harlem Renaissance painter Beauford Delaney and Chinese-American history painter Hung Liu.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2015