- Visiting Nurse Service of Rochester was named to the top 500 of the 2014 HomeCare Elite, a recognition of the top-performing home health agencies in the United States.
- The Telehealth team received the prestigious 2014 Quality Team of the Year Award from Visiting Nurse Associations of America for its role in a two-year project to expand and test our Telehealth program on a new population.
- Meals On Wheels delivered 250,000 nutritious meals to more than 1,500 homebound recipients throughout Monroe County.
- The Nurse-Family Partnership program helped improve the health, well-being, and self-sufficiency of 250 low-income, first-time mothers and their children.
- Visiting Nurse Hospice provided compassionate, end-of-life care to more than 1,000 patients and their families, and a free bereavement camp for children was started.
Bullet points highlight impact made in 2014