Meloria • Ever Better
Search Tools Main Menu

Getting Help with UR Wireless

Need Help?

Contact University IT at or (585) 275-2000.

For departments wanting to provide wireless access in their areas, requests can be submitted to University Information Technology using the Information Technology Service Request (ITSR), or by calling University IT at (585) 275-2000.