IES Transcript Requests
If your school does not accept IES Abroad credit directly you will need to obtain a School of Record from the University of Rochester in order for you to receive credit for participation in the IES Abroad program. You are required to check with your school if you are not sure which credit they accept. If you need more information or have a question please contact us via E-mail: email@example.com
Form Submission Deadlines
- June 1st for fall semester and academic year
- November 16th for spring semester and calendar year
- April 15th for summer programs
- Please Note:
- No transcripts will be issued until all program fees are paid. Once you have paid for School of Record credit, you cannot receive a refund even if you find that you no longer need credit transfer. Applying for the University of Rochester’s School of Record transcript is a contract between you, the student, and the University of Rochester. IES Abroad cannot be responsible for ensuring credit transfer and/or any decisions made by the University of Rochester with regard to School of Record transactions.
- Split year students (two consecutive terms during one academic school year at two different IES Abroad centers) and students who attend two or more IES Abroad programs during non-consecutive terms need to submit only one application for School of Record.
- Included in the $375 administrative fee is the cost for ONE transcript. If your program runs for an entire academic year or two consecutive terms, ONE transcript will be issued upon the completion of your study abroad.
Transcript Mailing Process
IES grades are posted within 6 to 8 weeks of the end of term. Once your financial account is clear your official IES Abroad transcript will be sent directly to the University of Rochester for processing which takes approximately 2 (two) weeks.