Students needing verification or confirmation of their enrollment status with the University for: health insurance, student loan deferment, or credit purposes, may request an Enrollment Verification through one of two options below.
Production time for enrollment verifications is 3 - 5 business days once the request is received. There is no cost for enrollment verifications. Please note that enrollment can only be verified for the actual term in which a student is registered. Verification of future enrollment or class registration can not be issued until actual registration occurs and the National Student Clearinghouse is notified of student registration.
Through a partnership with the National Student Clearinghouse, the University of Rochester provides instant and official Enrollment Verifications for the following schools:
- The College
(Arts & Sciences/Engineering & Applied Sciences)
- Eastman School of Music
- William E. Simon Graduate School of Business Administration
- Margaret Warner Graduate School of Education and Human Development
If you graduated in or after 1986, please print your verification instantly through the National Student Clearing House. To obtain a Student ID# or PIN, call (585) 275-8131.
- Last name, first name and date of birth
- Daytime phone number and email address
- University ID or Social Security Number
- Classification (Undergraduate, Graduate or Non-matriculated)
- Degree program(s) and award date(s)
- Indicate pickup date, mailing address or fax number
- Enrollment period needing verification
- Anticipated date of graduation