Questions about Summer Housing? firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 1, 2017: Summer housing contracts Due at 5 p.m. (for on-time consideration)
- May 22, 2017: Summer housing begins at 9 a.m. (students currently living on-campus will begin to move into summer housing on Wednesday, 5/24/17)
- May 22, 2017 to August 11, 2017: Full summer session (12 weeks) - Classes begin May 22, 2017
- May 22, 2017 to June 16, 2017: First four-week session (4 weeks) - Classes begin May 22, 2017
- May 22, 2017 to June 30, 2017: First six-week session (6 weeks) - Classes begin May 22, 2017
- July 3, 2017 to July 28, 2017: Second four-week session (4 weeks) - Classes begin July 3, 2017
- July 3, 2017 to August 11, 2017: Second six-week session (6 weeks) - Classes begin July 3, 2017
Summer Housing begins Monday, May 22, 2017. If you are currently living on campus, you will be able to remain in your spring 2017 room assignment until noon Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
A list of approved summer housing residents will be forwarded to each area office for verification purposes. Summer residents will move into their summer housing assignment starting at noon on Wednesday, May 24, 2017 until 8 p.m. ALL summer students must be sleeping in their summer room the evening of May 24.
By May 25 at 5 p.m. all spring semester keys must be turned in to your old area office, and all area check out procedures followed. You are required to follow posted check-out procedures for your current area on Wednesday, May 24, 2017.
Summer Housing ends on Saturday, August 12, 2017 at noon. The summer housing staff will send an email to all summer residents with check-in information five or six days before the official start of summer housing.
If you will be arriving on May 22 you will need to email email@example.com to make special check-in arrangements.
- May 29, 2017 (Monday) Memorial Day observed - No classes
- July 4, 2017 (Tuesday) Independence Day observed - No classes
- August 12, 2017 (Saturday) Summer Housing Ends; summer students move into their fall assignments (summer students must move during this time)
- Summer “B Sessions” – check-in date is Sunday, July, 2, 2017
- Check-out for Session A-4 and A-6 occurs the day after classes end
- All students are expected to move out the day after classes end each session
August 12-24, 2017
A Bridge Housing Contract is required for anyone who wants to stay during the timeframe. This is only available to University of Rochester students with fall 2017 housing assignments. Rates/costs will be posted soon.