Sexual Assault and Dating Violence
Am I Being Stalked?
Yes, you are perhaps being stalked if someone . . .
- Repeatedly calls you or sends you unwanted phone messages.
- Sends unsolicited instant messages, e-mails, or other means of written communication, even after you have asked that person to stop.
- Follows you, spies on you, or asks others to report on your behavior or activities.
- Show up unexpectedly at a place he or she has no reason to be.
- Waits for you in the hallway, outside on the lawn, or in the parking lot wherever you go.
- Sends you unwanted items, presents, messages, or flowers.
- Posts information or spreads rumors about you in public places, by word of mouth, or on the Internet.