Sexual Assault and Dating Violence
Am I In An Unhealthy Relationship?
Yes, you may be in an unhealthy relationship if . . .
- You are afraid of your partner's temper.
- You often agree with your partner because you are afraid of your partner's response when their feelings get hurt.
- You have the urge to rescue your partner when your partner is frequently in trouble.
- You find yourself apologizing for your partner's behavior.
- You have been hit, kicked, shoved or had things at you by your partner when he or she is jealous or angry.
- You make plans and decisions about activities and friends according to what your partner wants or how your partner will react.
- You drink heavily or use drugs.
- You have been abused or seen one of your parents being abused.
- Your partner treats you badly or embarrasses you in front of others.
- You are pressured to have sex when you don't want to.
- Your partner follows or stalks you wherever you go.
- Your partner disregards your sexual wants and needs.