University Health Service (UHS)
Health Promotion Office
Students Wanting Alcohol Responsibly Monitored
What is SWARM?
- SWARM is a program designed to help raise awareness on campus through the use of social norms and a bystander idea.
- SWARM encourages students and staff to make an intentional decision to intervene in a situation that has the potential to be risky, dangerous, unhealthy, or an emergency.
- To promote awareness on campus.
- To help students realize that they can drink safely!
- To educate others about policies and norms at UR.
- To stop dangerous situations before they get worse!
Need to schedule SWARM training for your club or group?
SWARM trainings for the fall 2016 semester will be added to this page in early September. The training sessions are 2 hours long. Pre-registration is required. E-mail Arlita Gleichman at email@example.com to register for SWARM training.
SWARM Training Dates – Fall 2016 Semester
Training dates will be added in early September.
Find additional resources and links at: