Prizes, Awards and Winners
2019 Coordinator Awards
This award is given to individuals who are relatively new to their roles as Campaign Coordinators, but have shown promise as budding United Way leaders and supporters. They are being recognized for holding engaging events, significantly increasing their department’s participation, and trying new and innovative approaches to increasing engagement in the campaign.
- Pharmacy – Jennifer Shaw and Shannon O’Connor
- Nursing Practice, Pediatrics – Joe Escobar
- Laser Lab for Energetics – Steve Stagnito and Barbara Cronkite
- Gwen Greene Career Center – Jonathan Bratt
- Auxiliary Operations – Marla Wall
This award is given to individuals who truly set the example of what it means to be a successful campaign coordinator. They take on their role with enthusiasm, a drive to succeed, and have achieved impressive results in their department’s campaign this year.
- Environmental Services – SMH – Sue Riolo
- Nursing Practice, OB GYN – Nancy Menz
- River Campus Libraries – Katie Papas
- URMC Payer Contracting & Reimbursement – Sharon Sterner
- Supply Chain Operations – SMH – Chloe Alexander
This award recognizes an individual who goes above and beyond in assisting with the UR’s annual campaign effort. They have the Campaign Director’s admiration and gratitude for their support and value to the campaign.
- University Communications – Sarah Mossey