Office of Human Resources
Service Awards Program
Thank you for your dedicated service, loyalty and achievements throughout the years!
The Service Awards program honors active staff members after each five years of service beginning with 10 years. As part of the celebration, all staff members observing a milestone anniversary are invited to choose a commemorative gift.
- Supervisors distribute notification and gift selection materials approximately 2 months prior to the milestone anniversary.
- Once you receive this information, .
- Please make your selection as soon as possible.
- If you prefer to mail in your choice, please use the return card provided in the brochure.
- Gifts will be delivered directly to your home, usually within your anniversary month.
- If no gift is chosen one month prior to your anniversary date, a default gift of the luggage as described in the brochure will be delivered.
The Service Awards reception for all honorees, and the dinner for employees celebrating 25 or more years of service is held once a year, usually in June, for all employees whose service dates are from July 1 through June 30 of the current program year. Invitations for these events are mailed in the month before the event.
Please contact Melissa Ritzenthaler at 275-9151 or email@example.com if you have any questions.