Well-U is dedicated to connecting
University of Rochester employees to
high-quality health & wellness resources.
Here you will find an abundance of resources
to support you in your journey towards
a healthier life.
Well-U is an award- winning health and wellness program at the University of Rochester designed to inspire employees to make their work environment one where they engage in healthy habits.
Well-U strives to improve the health and wellness of University employees by promoting a work environment that encourages healthy behaviors and by providing the tools, resources, and education necessary to support healthful living.
In order to provide employees with resources for improving health & wellness, Well-U works in collaboration with representatives from:
- Behavioral Health Partners
- Life-Work Connections/EAP
- Center for Community Health & Prevention
- Center for Employee Wellness
- University Health Services
- University Parking & Transportation
- University Food & Nutrition Services
- University Fitness Centers