Office of Human Resources
Organizational Development and Staff Diversity
Whether it’s staff or new supervisor classes or your team needing expert facilitation to work through a systems issue, our commitment is to provide you with the tools to help you achieve your goals and to support you as you and/or your department work toward continued success.
- Classes for anyone in current or future supervisory/management position
- Sessions for nonsupervisory staff
- (formerly Strong Leadership)
- Classes for the new or newly promoted (within past 18 months) SMH manager or supervisor with direct reports
- Classes designed for the new, emerging leader (University focus)
Contact Organizational Development and Staff Diversity
Please contact us for a consultation. We can work together to explore all your learning and development needs!
For general information, please contact Mark Hogan