Whether your event is on or off campus, Event and Classroom Management (ECM) can help plan and coordinate the logistics of the event including:
- Booking a meeting or event space
- Ordering food and beverages
- Arranging parking for outside presenters and attendees
- Negotiating hotel contracts and group bookings
- Arranging transportation
ECM also provides on-site assistance and can coordinate audio-visual and technical support to ensure the event runs smoothly.
Budgeting and Registration
In addition to coordinating logistics, ECM can also help groups with the financial aspects of event planning, including helping to:
- Establish a budget
- Create an event account
- Complete event-related billing
ECM will also assist with online registration and payment processing.