All student organizations and University departments are welcome to submit information on upcoming events and deadlines to be displayed on digital signage in Student Life Spaces. Submissions will appear on the screens in Wilson Commons, Frederick Douglass Commons, and Genesee Hall.
Content displayed on digital signage does not reflect the views of or equate to an endorsement from Wilson Commons Student Activities or the University of Rochester.
- Above Common Connection
- Outside conference rooms 121 and 122
- Starbucks Lounge
- Behind the manager desk near the Feldman Ballroom
- Third floor lounge
How to Submit
- To submit content for digital signage, please email your content to CGAssist@rochester.edu.
- You must include the name of your organization/department, and the name and date of your event in the body of the email.
Please follow these guidelines while submitting content:
- Images must be submitted in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png format
- Orientation should be in Landscape design
- For best resolution on screens, we ask the image be at least 17x11 in and at most 32x16 in
- Images with offensive verbal or graphic content will not be posted
If you have not designed your slide to these specifications your slide will not be posted or may look distorted on the screens.
- Requests will only be processed Monday through Friday during standard business hours. It may take up to 24 hours for a request to be processed.
- Images will remain on the screens till the event is over, or until the end of the semester, whichever occurs first.
- Multiple images may be submitted for the same event, but they must be of different designs.
- If the event is ongoing throughout the semester, after one month of posting, only one slide may remain on the screen.
- During special events content may be temporarily removed from our digital signage.