All student organizations and University departments are welcome to submit information on upcoming events and deadlines to be displayed on digital signage in Student Life Spaces. Submissions will appear on the screens in Wilson Commons, Frederick Douglass Commons, and Genesee Hall.
Content displayed on digital signage does not reflect the views of or equate to an endorsement from Wilson Commons Student Activities or the University of Rochester.
- Above the Common Connection
- Outside Conference Rooms 121 and 122 (First Floor)
- Starbucks Lounge (Third Floor)
- Behind the Manager Desk Near the Feldman Ballroom (Second Floor)
- Public Lounge (Third Floor)
When submitting your Activity Registration on CCC, you can select Digital Signage as a Marketing Opportunity and upload your completed artwork.
- To submit content for digital signage, please submit the WCSA Resource Request Form
Please follow these guidelines while submitting content:
- Images must be submitted in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png format.
- Design and layout in landscape or horizontal orientation is preferred.
- For best resolution on screens, the image should be fit within the following parameters:
- At least 792 x 612 and at most 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Images with offensive verbal or graphic content will not be posted.
If you have not designed your slide to these specifications your slide will not be posted or may look distorted on the screens.
- Requests will only be processed Monday through Friday during standard business hours. It may take up to 24 hours for a request to be processed.
- Images will remain on the screens until the event is over or until the end of the semester, whichever occurs first.
- Multiple images may be submitted for the same event, but they must be of different designs.
- If the event is ongoing throughout the semester, after one month of posting only one slide may remain on the screen.
- During special events or unique circumstances content may be temporarily removed from our digital signage.