- To purchase any tickets, customers must have a University Tickets
- Ticket sales are conducted at The Common Market with cash, credit card, or URos. Certain events may accept Declining as well.
- Tickets to certain events are available online by credit card only at University Tickets.
- All faculty, staff, and general public customers purchasing tickets online will be charged an online convenience fee of $4.
- There is no convenience fee for undergraduate students purchasing tickets online.
- All online tickets are will call only, the customer’s name will either be added to a Reservation List or have a physical ticket available for pick at the door of the event. E-tickets are not accepted.
- Some ticketed events also have tickets available for purchase at the door of the event. Door sales run by The Mobile Box Office will accept cash and credit card sales. All other door sales will accept cash only.
- Student organizations and university departments that wish to purchase tickets via Blue Requisitions may bring the completed requisition to The Common Market during its normal operating hours.
Ticketed Events Requiring Travel
- Ticketed events located 25+ miles from campus require an Individual Travel Waiver to be submitted.
- For more information on the Group Travel Policy visit WCSA’s Off Campus Trips webpage.
- Customers that fail to complete an Individual Travel Waiver prior to purchasing a ticket for the event are not authorized to purchase a ticket, nor are they authorized to travel.
- These events have a one ticket per person maximum and are only able to be sold to the individual traveling.
- University departments wishing to purchase multiple tickets for these events must submit a list of attendees, all of whom are required to fill out the Individual Travel Waiver prior to the department purchasing the tickets.
Refunds and Cancellations
- All ticket sales are final and WCSA will not issue any refunds or returns. Exceptions to this policy may only be provided if an error was made at the time of sale by a staff member or The Common Market employee.
- If an event is cancelled or postponed, affected customers will be notified via the email address associated with their University Tickets account, and provided three windows of time that they can pick up their refund. If the customer cannot make any of the designated times, the customer must schedule an appointment within five business days of the initial email or forfeit their refund.
- The physical ticket, original form of payment, and ID must be present at the time of the refund.