Located in 200 Wilson Commons, Common Connection offers a multitude of services to meet the needs of the University of Rochester campus and community. These services include:
- Approving flyers and posters for distribution within Wilson Commons, Douglass Commons, and Genesee Hall.
- Campus maps
- Campus shuttle information and city bus information.
- General information about events, directions, and phone numbers.
- Lost and found management.
- Recycling collection bins for batteries, cell phones, and printer cartridges.
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) Lamp reservations.
- Signing out keys for reserved conference rooms and passenger vans.