Office of Human Resources
Service Awards Program
Thank you for your dedicated service, loyalty and achievements throughout the years!
The Service Awards program honors active, regular part-time and regular full-time, staff members after each five years of service beginning with 10 years. As part of the celebration, all staff members observing a milestone anniversary are invited to choose a commemorative gift.
- Supervisors distribute service award letters including gift selection instructions during the month prior to the milestone anniversary.
- Once you receive this information, click here to make your gift selection.
- Please make your selection as soon as possible.
- Gifts will be delivered directly to your home, or another address you choose, usually within a month after you place your order.
- If no gift is chosen within the month of your service anniversary, a default gift of the luggage as described on the website/in the brochure will be delivered to your home address as listed in HRMS.
The Staff Recognition Reception for all honorees, and the Recognition Dinner for employees celebrating 25 or more years of service is held once a year, usually in May/June, for all employees whose service dates are from July 1 through June 30 of the current program year. Invitations for these events are mailed to each honoree’s home address.
Please contact Melissa Ritzenthaler at 275-9151 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or if you need a paper brochure of service award gifts.