The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL) is a resource available to all students in Arts, Sciences and Engineering. All kinds of students with all kinds of GPAs and academic records make use of our programs. We work with strong students who wish to become even better, as well as with students who have not yet tapped into the strategies needed to succeed in college, and everyone in between.
We offer wide variety of program for students to help meet their individual needs:
- Workshops–Small student groups who meet each week to solve challenging problems under the guidance of a student who has recently completed the course successfully
- Study groups–Students study together with a student leader who has done well in the course
- Tutoring–Students receive one-on-one assistance from a tutor for a specific assignment or concept
- Study skills–Students can meet one-on-one with a consultant or take a course to improve their study skills
- Disability resources–Provide an inclusive experience and equal access to academic content and program requirements for all students
- Academic honesty-Students can receive confidential counseling about academic honesty topics ranging from general questions to suspected violations.
To make an appointment or learn more, stop by our office in 1-154 Dewey Hall, call us at (585) 275-9049, or email email@example.com.