Fraternity and Sorority Affairs
Fraternities and Sororities (FSA) at the University of Rochester exist by virtue of the University's endorsement and support. The University of Rochester appreciates the role fraternities and sororities play in the life of campus with 24% of the student body being members of the fraternity and sorority community.
Utilizing the Communal Principles and the educational philosophy of the College of Arts, Sciences and Engineering, UR developed the Expectations for Excellence. This vibrant, success-driven model for the fraternity and sorority community focuses on attaining true college-centered chapters and guides the work coordinated by Fraternity and Sorority Affairs.
Fraternity and Sorority Leaders pose for the camera at our Annual Archon Challenge.
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2013 FSA Achievement Reception! To see some photos from the event, click here.
Fraternity and Sorority News
- FSA Achievemnet Reception Photos [4.9.13]
- FSA Achievement Reception Photos [4.10.12]
- Spring sorority rush points to expansion of Greek life at UR
- UR student piece, Reflecting on Tragedy, is featured in January 2012 Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors publication of Essentials
- Rochester Fraternity and Sorority Affairs Staff Members Honored
- Fall 2011 URFraternity and Sorority Affairs Newsletter
- Congratulations to the Newest members of the Order of Omega
- Fraternity and Sorority Affairs Office Recognized for Positive Changes