Multidisciplinary Studies Center
The Multidisciplinary Studies Center is dedicated to advising students on many of the undergraduate programs that do not fit neatly into the College’s departmental structure. Center staff members work closely with the faculty who oversee each program and assist students interested in exploring these unique opportunities. Academic advisors are available for curriculum planning and to answer any inquiries related to multidisciplinary programs.
Our Office Location
We are located in 4-209B Dewey Hall (4th floor).
Directions: From the elevator, or either staircase, turn left and continue through the hallway marked 4-110. Take your first left and you've found us! Please email email@example.com with any questions. Students are invited to visit the center during advisor walk-in hours or by calling 276-5305 to schedule an appointment.
- Archaeology, Technology, and Historical Structures:
- Major and Minor
- Barry Florescue Undergraduate Business Program:
- B.S. with a major in Business
- B.A. with a major in Business
- Business minor
- Digital Media Studies:
- Public Health-related Programs:
- Bioethics—Major | Minor | Clusters
- Epidemiology—Major | Minor | Clusters
- Health, Behavior & Society—Major | Minor | Clusters
- Health Policy—Major | Minor | Clusters
- Actuarial Studies
- Asian Studies *This certificate is being phased out and will not be available to freshmen entering in the Fall of 2013 and later. An East Asian Studies major and minor are available beginning in the Fall of 2013.
- Literary Translation Studies
- Mathematical Modeling in Political Science & Economics
- Polish & Central European Studies