Please consider downloading the latest version of Internet Explorer
to experience this site as intended.
Tools Search Main Menu

Disability Services and Support

For Employees

The University is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for its employees with disabilities. Employees in need of assistance or accommondations should start by contacting their Human Resources Business Partner or their supervisor.

Getting Started: How to Request Workplace Accommodations

  1. If you are a faculty or staff member with a disability who would like to request an accommodation, direct your request to your department chair (faculty), you supervisor (staff), or your department's Human Resources Business Partner. While you can request an accommodation in many different ways, including verbally and through e-mail, it may be useful to review and fill out this form to gather the information necessary to make your request.
  2. Contact your Human Resources Business Partner.
    List of staff and contact information for HR Business Partners
  3. Alternatively, employees may contact the Disability Compliance Director, Lynnett Van Slyke, at


The Office of Human Resources’ general personnel policies, including short- and long-term disability information, and policies against harassment and discrimination.
Office of Human Resources policies

Employee Assistance Program (EAP)

List of services, workshops, training sessions available to UR employees
EAP services for employees

Contact Us

Office of Disability Resources 
Student Disability Services
Amy Wight, Director
Taylor Hall