STUDENT LIFEBy the Numbers
Students aren't the only ones getting ready for a new academic year. Here are some of the figures that add up to 2010-2011.
- 5,036 undergraduates estimated to arrive at the College and the Eastman School
- 800 pounds of eggs ready at Danforth Dining Hall for one week's worth of meals
- 18,000 feet of glass cleaned at Wilson Commons
- 270 pianos tuned at the Eastman School
- 36,642 chicken tenders served annually
- 6,000 pounds worth of new pizza oven installed at Wilson Commons
- 500 gallons of paint used in repainting River Campus residence halls
- 1,600 items placed on reserve at Sibley Library for Eastman courses
- 150 pounds of chocolate-covered pretzels in the preliminary order for the Common Market
- 29 shuttle buses served to take students to Wilson Day sites
- 4,400 bricks in the newly installed Wilson Commons front porch
- 20 pipe organs checked and tuned at Eastman.