The Medallion Program aims to educate student leaders by providing opportunities for intentional learning, self-reflection, and skill development. Students enrolled in the Medallion Program gain a strong sense of self-awareness, work effectively with others, and become civically and socially engaged.
To prepare individuals to understand, develop, believe in, and demonstrate their leadership capacity.
- Participants understand their personal leadership in relation to other models of leadership.
- Participants develop the skills necessary to exhibit effective leadership.
- Participants believe in their capabilities as leaders.
- Participants demonstrate leadership in creating positive social change.
Students from all majors, class levels, and degrees of leadership experience are welcome. Participants have the freedom to choose events and programs that reflect their preferences.
- You can enroll in the Medallion Program by filling out the Enrollment Form.
- All program progress is tracked on Campus Community Connection (CCC).Once you fill out the enrollment form it may take a few days for the Medallion Program to show up on your CCC page under the paths section.
The program is divided into three different levels, each building on the last:
Once level one and two are completed, students can specialize their leadership skills to their interest in level three. Students in level three can choose to do a specialized project or take a leadership class. For more information, about Level Three, click here.
After the completion of level three, you will receive a program certificate. For undergraduate students who would like to continue involvement in the Medallion Program can do so by enrolling into the Medallion Leadership Society!
The workshops are grouped into one of the following Six CAS Domains, which comprise the program's foundation:
If you would like to request a workshop, click here.
Many benefits come from participating in the Medallion Program:
- The program will help to build upon your leadership skills and boost your resume.
- After the completion of each level you will receive an invitation to the Medallion Program Reception
- And there you will be awarded with a level one, two, or three pin.
When completing level three, you will additionally be invited to join the Medallion Leadership Society. This society has its own set of benefits:
- Receiving a medallion
- Attending a leadership retreat
- Facilitating workshops for your peers
- Attending leadership receptions
- And having access to more professional development opportunities.
Six tracks have been developed to help guide students throughout the Medallion Program with a specific lens to the role(s) they may hold on campus. You can find more information about the following tracks and a complete list of their workshops on the Medallion Program CCC page.
- Community Engagement Track
- Student Employee Track
- Fraternity and Sorority Track
- Student Organization Officer Track
- Entrepreneurship Track
- Global Citizenship Track
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.