Contact OMSA Remotely
In keeping with the current social distancing guidelines, OMSA staff will be working remotely. While we may not be on campus we want you know that we are still here for you. If you need to "meet" with someone you can set up an appointment through Calendly and we can meet via Zoom.
Our Calendly links to set up an appointment is as follows:
- Dean Norman Burnett - https://calendly.com/norman-burnett
- Walisa Griffin - https://calendly.com/walisa-griffin
- Thomas Crews - https://calendly.com/thomas-crews
- Anika Simone Johnson - https://calendly.com/anikasjohnson
- Linda Colburn - https://calendly.com/lindacolburn
- Tatyana Gulston - https://calendly.com/tgulston
Once you request the appointment, we will confirm it and send our Zoom meeting number.
Keep in mind that the resources that were available to you on campus are still available to you virtually:
- The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning has reopened its academic support programs using remote instruction, including tutoring, study skills, Study Zone, study groups, Methods of Inquiry, peer education CAS courses, and PLTL Workshops associated with various courses.
- The Writing, Speaking, and Argument Program is still open for online support! Writing and speaking tutors are available for virtual support throughout the spring 2020 semester.
Office Location and Contact Information
Office of Minority Student Affairs
P.O. Box 270445
2-161 Dewey Hall
University of Rochester
Rochester, New York 14627-0445
Phone: (585) 275-0651
Fax: (585) 473-6494
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.